Job Status: Full Time/Direct Hire
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Amount of Travel: Position is local to the Pittsburgh Area
Data Warehouse Consultants (DWC), LLC is a consulting firm based in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, focusing on business intelligence and data warehouse projects. We provide services in strategy, design, architecture, development and implementation of data warehouse and other business intelligence solutions. Our superior expertise on a focused market segment allows us to provide well-rounded professionals for business intelligence needs in any industry.
DWC is currently seeking to fill a senior consultant position. The position requires a strong leader who is comfortable working directly with the client throughout the SDLC in a technical environment. Applicants must have previous consulting experience. This is an excellent position for a Big 4 consultant who is looking to make a stable home in Pittsburgh.
The successful candidate will:
- Work directly with the client to define project requirements
- Collaborate with DWC designers in order to design the database, programs, and processes based on the client requirements
- Participate in, and manage the development, testing, and implementation of programs and processes
- Supervise the project team in order to deliver a timely and quality product
- 2-4 years of project experience working in a technical, database driven environment
- A minimum of 2 years consulting experience (Big 4 consulting experience is desired)
- Database expertise (Oracle / SQL Server)
- Experience reading and writing SQL Queries is desired
- Experience leading requirements sessions
- Manage a development team to implement client solutions
- Interview and observe client staff in order to evaluate business processes
- Determine computer hardware / software requirements to support the system architecture
- Working knowledge of data warehousing and dimensional modeling concepts
- Project experience writing java-based applications
- Project experience working with Oracle and writing Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience with Hadoop and HDFS-related toolsets
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
To Apply: Please submit resume and cover letter with your salary requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.