DWC is currently seeking to fill a senior consultant position. The position requires a strong leader who is comfortable working directly with the client throughout the SDLC in a technical environment. Applicants must have previous consulting experience .This is an excellent position for a Big 4 consultant who is looking to make a stable home in Pittsburgh.
The successful candidate will:
- Work directly with the client to define project requirements
- Collaborate with DWC designers in order to design the database, programs, and processes based on the client requirements
- Participate in, and manage the development, testing, and implementation of programs and processes
- Supervise the project team in order to deliver a timely and quality product
- 2-4 years of project experience working in a technical, database driven environment
- A minimum of 2 years consulting experience (Big 4 consulting experience is desired)
- Database expertise (Oracle / SQL Server)
- Experience reading and writing SQL Queries
- Experience leading requirements sessions
- Manage a development team to implement client solutions
- Interview and observe client staff in order to evaluate business processes
- Determine computer hardware / software requirements to support the system architecture
- Bachelor’s Degree from a college or accredited university
- Desired Degrees: Masters in Information Technology, Engineering, Computer Science, or Mathematics
Data Warehouse Consultants offers a complete benefit package including, comprehensive health care coverage, dental and short/long term disability insurance, paid vacation and holidays, and a 401(k) plan.
Please submit resume and cover letter with your salary requirements to to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Status: Full Time/Direct Hire
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Amount of Travel: Position is local to the Pittsburgh Area